What Every Educator Needs to Know
What Every Educator Needs to Know are workshops designed to help education professionals learn practical tools and strategies to partner with families and achieve better outcomes for students.
These workshops are taught by Education Ombuds who have many years of experience as teachers, counselors, administrators, and attorneys in Washington public schools. They work daily with educators, schools administrators, and parents across the state to remove barriers and resolve problems affecting students.
Washington State Clock hours are provided.
- Essential Partnerships – Involving Families in Schools
- Developing Cultural Competence to engage ELL families in Schools
- Managing, Training, and Nurturing School Volunteers
- Difficult Conversations – Preventing and Resolving Conflict with Parents
- Teaching parents and families about the public school system
For more information and details, contact OEO.