Get Our Help

Contact us about:

A question or concern affecting a student in Washington's K-12 public schools (una pregunta sobre un estudiante en español)

A request for trainings or outreach in your community, school, or workplace 

Help with Your Question or Concern:


እባክዎን በመስመር ላይ ወይም በስልክ ፣ በፋክስ ወይም በፖስታ ያግኙን ፡፡ እባክዎ ልብ ይበሉ ጽ / ቤቱ ውስን የሆነ ሰራተኛ እና የገንዘብ ድጋፍ ያለው ሲሆን በስልታዊ እቅድ መስፈርት መሠረት ለስራው ቅድሚያ ይሰጣል / ስልታዊ ዕቅድ.

መደበኛ ያልሆነ የግጭት አፈታት

OEO ስለ ዋሽንግተን K-12 የህዝብ ትምህርት ቤቶች ጥያቄዎችን ወይም አ ሳሳቢ ጥያቄዎችን ማንኛውንም ሰው ይረዳል። መረጃ ፣ ሪፈራል ፣ የመሣሪያ ኪት እና ሌሎች ሀብቶች ልንሰጥዎ እንችላለን።

የOEO የሕግ ተልዕኮ ተልእኮ የእድል ክፍተቶችን ለመቀነስ ነው። የኛ ስልታዊ እቅድ ቅድሚያዎች በትምህርታዊ ፍትህ ላይ ያተኩራሉ በተለይም በተለይ በ COVID-19 ለተጎዱ ማህበረሰቦች። እንደ መደበኛ ያልሆነ ሽምግልና እና ስልጠናን ያሉ ውስን የግጭት አፈታት ሀብቶቻችንን እያተኮሩ ያለቸው የ K-12 ተማሪዎች ናቸው፡

  • ከፊል የትምህርት ቀናትን የሚወስዱ የአካል ጉዳተኛ ተማሪዎችን ጨምሮ ከትም / ቤት ውጭ
  • የቀለም ፣ ጥቁር ወይም የአገሬው ሰዎች 
  • የመኖሪያ ቤት እጦት ላይ ያሉ
  • ዘመድ ወይም አሳዳጊ እንክብካቤ ውስጥ 
  • በወጣቶች ፍትህ ወይም በወጣቶች የመልሶ ማቋቋም ስርዓቶች ውስጥ የተካተተ ነው
  • ስደተኛ ፣ ጥገኛ ፣ አሚል ፣ ወይም ስደተኛ ፣ ወይም የመጀመሪያ ቋንቋቸው እንግሊዝኛ ያልሆነ ፣ ተማሪዎች ወይም ቤተሰቦች፣ ወይም
  • Wraparound with Intensive Services (WISe) (ከትላልቅ አገልግሎቶች ጋር በመገካተት) ወይም Children’s Long Term Inpatient Programs (CLIP) (በልጆች የረጅም ጊዜ ታካሚ ፕሮግራሞች) ድጋፍ ሰጭ በመቀበል ላይ

Get Our Help:

  • Online –  We encourage you to use our new Online Intake Process.  You will need to create an account with your name and a valid email address.  After you create and account and complete the online intake process, someone will follow up with you as soon as possible to either provide information or schedule an appointment.  Our online intake is available at all times, but someone will follow up during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm).

  • By Phone –  If you prefer to talk to someone in person, or need assistance completing the online intake process, please call us toll free at 1-866-297-2597 during our business hours of Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Our staff can access phone interpretation for more than 150 languages.  If you have trouble connecting on our toll-free line, you can also call 206-496-9368.

If you work with an Ombuds, and want to give OEO permission to discuss the student's situation directly with school and district staff, as appropriate, please download, complete and return the Permission to Contact the School form.

If you work with an Ombuds, we might need to view your student's records to better understand the concerns.  If we need to do that, we will ask you then to give us your permission for the school to release the records.  We use this form for our records release:  Permission to Release Student Records.

  • You can submit these forms through the Online Intake Process, or by fax, mail or email.

We can also coach educators and community advocates on supporting students and resolving conflicts.

Please email or call 1-866-297-2597 for this assistance. One of our team members can often answer a question by email or with a short call. We welcome contact from families, students, educators, and other community stakeholders with concerns or questions. Our office works collaboratively, informally, and confidentially to help families and schools resolve conflicts.

What should you know about us?

This short document explains how we are Working With Families (Trabajando con familias en español). We encourage you to read it to understand what we can and cannot do to help.

These documents explain how we can support educators and community professionals.