See what we are up to and join us!
As a team, we travel around Washington to give presentations and trainings. We also publish a newsletter, offer webinars, host clinics with community partners, and create family-friendly tools to help you understand how our public schools work.
Join us online or in your community for the following events:
- Our Ask an Ombuds webinar (from 12pm – 1pm online)
- Join us for a Social Emotional Learning and Racial Equity webinar featuring Mary Fertakis, M.Ed.; March 27, 2018 from 12-1pm.
- Find us on the Commission on Hispanic Affairs radio show: May 24, 2018, 10-10:30 a.m. on 103.3FM, 92.1FM, and 1360AM; June 12, 2018 , 11-11:30 a.m. on 1680AM; 91.9FM, and 91.7FM.
If you missed us, please check out our previous editions of the:
- Ask an Ombuds webinars and webinars on specific topics on the OEO YouTube Channel
- Quarterly newsletters on our work with tips and suggestions for improving school climates, navigating disputes, and understanding changes in laws and policies
- Reports to the legislature on our data trends and policy recommendations
- Audio recordings in Spanish from the Commission on Hispanic Affairs radio show: