Contact us about:
A question or concern affecting a student in Washington's K-12 public schools (una pregunta sobre un estudiante en español)
Help with Your Question or Concern:
Tafadhali tuwasiliane mtandaoni, au kwa simu, faksi, au barua. Tafadhali kumbuka kuwa ofisi ina wafanyikazi na ufadhili mdogo na inapeana kipaumbele kazi yake kulingana na vigezo vya mpango mkakati / Mpango wa Mikakati.
Utatuzi wa Migogoro Usio Rasmi
Office of the Education Ombuds (OEO) humsaidia mtu yeyote aliye na maswali au hoja kuhusu shule za umma za K-12 za Washington. Tunaweza kukupa maelezo, rufaa, zana na rasilimali nyingine.
Madhumuni ya kisheria ya Office of the Education Ombuds (OEO) ni kupunguza ukosefu wa fursa. Vipaumbele vya mpango wetu wa mikakati hulenga haki ya elimu, hasa kwa jamii zilizoathiriwa sana na COVID-19. Tunatumia rasilimali zetu ndogo za utatuzi wa migogoro, kama vile upatanishi na ukufunzi usio rasmi, kwa wanafunzi wa K-12 ambao:
- Hawapo shuleni, ikijumuisha wanafunzi wenye ulemavu wanaopokea huduma ya baadhi ya siku za shule
- Ni watu wa asili ya Kiafrika au wa makabila asili
- Hawana makao
- Wanatunzwa na jamaa au vituo vya makazi
- Wanashiriki katika masuala ya haki kwa vijana au mifumo ya kuwarekebisha vijana
- Ni wahamiaji rasmi au wasio rasmi, wakimbizi, watafutaji makazi rasmi au wanafunzi au familia ambazo lugha yao msingi si Kiingereza au
- Wanapokea usaidizi wa Mipango ya Wraparound yenye Huduma za Kina (Wraparound with Intensive Services, WISe) au Mipango ya Wagonjwa Wanaolazwa ya Muda Mrefu kwa Watoto (Children’s Long Term Inpatient Programs)
Get Our Help:
Online – We encourage you to use our new Online Intake Process. You will need to create an account with your name and a valid email address. After you create and account and complete the online intake process, someone will follow up with you as soon as possible to either provide information or schedule an appointment. Our online intake is available at all times, but someone will follow up during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm).
- By Phone – If you prefer to talk to someone in person, or need assistance completing the online intake process, please call us toll free at 1-866-297-2597 during our business hours of Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Our staff can access phone interpretation for more than 150 languages. If you have trouble connecting on our toll-free line, you can also call 206-496-9368.
- By Fax or Mail – Download a Request for Ombuds Services form and submit the completed form by fax, mail or email (contact information is printed on the forms) to OEO. Fax: 1-844-886-5196
If you work with an Ombuds, and want to give OEO permission to discuss the student's situation directly with school and district staff, as appropriate, please download, complete and return the Permission to Contact the School form.
If you work with an Ombuds, we might need to view your student's records to better understand the concerns. If we need to do that, we will ask you then to give us your permission for the school to release the records. We use this form for our records release: Permission to Release Student Records.
- You can submit these forms through the Online Intake Process, or by fax, mail or email.
We can also coach educators and community advocates on supporting students and resolving conflicts.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-297-2597 for this assistance. One of our team members can often answer a question by email or with a short call. We welcome contact from families, students, educators, and other community stakeholders with concerns or questions. Our office works collaboratively, informally, and confidentially to help families and schools resolve conflicts.
What should you know about us?
These documents explain how we can support educators and community professionals.