利用翻譯高效溝通

口譯貼士卡片
Communicating Effectively with Interpretation 利用翻譯高效溝通
  • Schools and districts must provide interpretation when needed to communicate effectively with families who request an interpreter.
  • 當需要與需要口譯的家庭有效溝通時,學校和地區必須提供口譯服務。
  • For interpretation to be effective, everyone involved in the conversation must cooperate and make time for interpretation.
  • 為了使翻譯高效,參與對話的每個人都必須合作並留出時間給翻譯。
  • Use this card as needed during an interpreted conversation to receive a complete, accurate and understandable interpretation.
  • 帶有翻譯的對話中根據需要使用此卡,以獲取完整,準確和可理解的翻譯
  • Remember, if you do not understand something; ask the person you are talking with to explain. The interpreter can interpret your request for explanation but should not try to answer your questions.
  • 記住,如果你不明白的話; 請您與之交談的人進行解釋。 口譯員可以翻譯您的解釋要求,但不嘗試回答您的問題。
  • If you believe the interpreter is not interpreting correctly, you can ask to re-schedule with another interpreter.
  • 如果您相信翻譯員翻譯有誤,您可以要求重新安排另一位翻譯員。
  • Pardon me, I would like to ask…
  • 麻煩你,我想請問一下:
  • Please pause so the interpreter can tell me what you have said.
  • 請停一下,口譯員正在給我翻譯。
  • Please repeat that, I am afraid it was not all covered in the interpretation.
  • 請您重講一遍,我覺得翻譯沒有完全表達您的意思。
  • Could we slow down a bit to be sure the interpreter is able to give a full interpretation?
  • 我們可否慢點講,這樣翻譯員就可以完整翻譯談話的內容。
  • Could you both repeat what you said, one at a time, so we can be sure the interpreter can cover everything?
  • 請你雙方各自重複一下剛才講的話,這樣就可以確保翻譯員聽懂了所有內容?
  • I do not understand the interpretation very well. Could we try to reschedule with another interpreter?
  • 我沒法理解翻譯員所說的話。我們能否重新安排另一位翻譯?

Interpretation Support Tips Card Printable PDF

口譯貼士卡片